Swanica explores Japan

Thursday, June 07, 2007




I want to show you the new workspace at my house.
This is the view through the door from our diningroom. The cloths are drying in the seawind.
In the room we only have a table, some chairs and the printer. And sometimes, we eat here.




I can do a lot of preparation and hand work (no wheel). Then, I bring my work to Sato-san for firing on my bicycle or yesterday, with the taxi (my bike had a flat tire). But greenware, dried clay, is very breakable, so I had some little casualties.

I work at this table and have a beautiful view at the sea and hear the waves all the time mixed in with the sounds of traffic.







Another view at the sea when I sit at the table.













The room slowly gets filled up.
Is there still space for a wheel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home